Well, here we are in wonderful Leavenworth, Kansas. I had to drive into Leavenworth tonight because of the heavy snow fall here in the greater Kansas City area. Report time tomorrow is even before “O-Dark thirty. “ So, Kristina and I thought it would be a smart thing to just take it easy and get a hotel room near the armory for the night.
I actually left a little bit later, ok A LOT LATER, than I wanted to because I was still at work. I was working on finishing up some clean-up work items and also had a conference call with the guy who will be taking over my work while I’m in Japan. The guy asked some really good questions and appears to be a very professional software engineer.
The roads driving to Leavenworth were pretty dicey but I was determined to drive slow and careful. I definitely didn’t want to have an accident before I ever get started on this adventure to Japan.
I thought I'd try my hand at using the new camera to capture the winter wonder land from near my hotel.

Wow! I didn't realize you got that much snow. Very wise to take it slow and get a room. Hope K got home safe. I'll check in.
ReplyDelete